Hey there lovers, you might be wondering right now about what is it that your heart feels about him or her am I right? It’s a common thing to suffer from this kind of situation. I mean, everybody’s been there including me. So many times. You are clueless about it, about what you should do and what shouldn’t be. I mean, sometimes when someone still can’t let go of the past, stuck in the good old days and there’s another person who’s trying to help you to move on but still confused rather to go with the flow or keep your heart aching.
So, don’t you worry! I have the indications of you lovers who might be in love for real and not just to go with the flow just to get yourself moved on.
First thing to be sure is that you’re not moving on from anybody. or Not yet. Ha.
1. It might be crazy, but try to compare him or her with the latest person you fell for. I mean, it’s not the kind that you have to rebound with the memories and will only make you suffer more. Just simply compare with your own reaction. If you fell for A and now you are confused on B, see how your reactions between these two when they’re popping out of nowhere in front of you or when they suddenly text you. When you’re in love, you can tell by your heartbeats, your pupils, and your breathing.
2. When this person is missing, there will be two things that happen. You look for him, or you don’t even realize that person is missing. If you like him, you’ll be looking for him.
3. If you are daydreaming, that person starts to cross your mind and you keep thinking about something good (or romantic) with him or maybe even making a scene about it, it’s maybe you have a crush on him not falling in love. You know it’s different, right?
4. When you’re thinking about your past with someone, and suddenly this badboy appears in your mind so suddenly without you noticing, THEN YOU’RE in love.
5. You think about him, not mostly but at least sometimes.
6. You care for him.
7. You can bear texting with him from 11 pm to 5 am without stopping.
8. You smile when he suddenly appears after missing for so long.
9. You don’t feel like ‘you have to’ reply the texts, but because you ‘want to’.
10. You blush when he flirts with you and you smile a lot.
11. You have a good sleep after chatting with him.
12. You want him to make a move, you don’t want to go plain like skimmed milk.
13. Obviously you want to show your best for him or in any other words, you’re not who you really are when you are with that person because you are afraid that this person might go away and doesn’t like your personality or anything. These are only your negative thoughts, they appear so many times when you’re in love. But if you think that this person is not someone special, you won’t even care if this person will run away, I mean who is she or he?
14. I’m out of signs, so here’s the last…. You will know that you’re in love if you start listening to your heart. Stop listening to your head, because your head is your own ego and your heart is your compassion. Sometimes it doesn’t have to be with certain people, but you will find out without noticing. Because falling in love is not easy, that’s why it has to be so complicated at first. If it’s not, then you know this person will not stay for long. Don’t just go with the flow, but consider your future with this person.
OKAY…. I might not be good in love thingy because I’m no expert. But trust me, I am in love right now. It’s been a year almost two years. At first, I was on the same page with you guys. But I tried to listen to my heart even though I might lose the chance and I’d be so devastated if I lose him, or maybe I don’t want to fall in love ever again just because I don’t want to be heartbroken anymore. I kept saying that after the post breakups with my ex-es, but there is always someone you won’t even realize would appear and light up your world again.
Here’s a motto…
“You’ve got nothing to lose.”
Okay, so it’s all up to you, your heart, your feeling, I can’t constrain that because you’re the only one who can.
Good luck, lovers….